The sooner you list your tickets, the more likely they are to
Lowering the price should be considered for average seats
within two weeks of the race.
(Average seats for the Indy 500 is every thing except the
Penthouse, the Decks, High in the sweet spot of any turn.
(see Where To Sit))
To Cancel Ad:
If you kept my email, simply reply to it and say "remove".
Otherwise, E-mail me telling me your Ad# and what kind of
ad it was. Email Dan@IndySpeedway.com
Thanks and Good Luck!
2. I will e-mail you to tell you what your AD NUMBER is.
Please include this number when contacting me to cancel your ad - thanks!!
3. A $5 donation is requested if you have a credit card. Just click on the
Paypal button below.
a) # of Tickets
b) Grandstand Name (eg. NW Vista, Paddock, Penthouse E)
c) Section or Box #
d) Row letter
e) Sell Price
f) Shipping Cost
g) any extra Passes
StubHub.com charges both the seller and the buyer.
In the 2015 example below, The seller tries to sell his
ticket for face value of $186. StubHub only pays him
$167 while charging the buyer $227.
StubHub makes $60.47 off the transaction!
TO POST WANTED AD:
E-mail your Ad to Dan@IndySpeedway.com.
* Mention that your ad is a 'Want ad".
* Specify what race you want tickets to.
* Specify how many tickets you need.
* Specify what stand you are wanting to sit in.
* Specify how sellers should contact you.
* Do not send text in all caps (upper-case).
I will e-mail you back with a AD#
E-mail me later to have your ad removed.