- Affordability based on controlled price engines and chassis.
- Accessibility of equipment to any team.
- Opportunity for drivers interested in competing in open wheel cars on oval tracks.
- Close, competitive racing in new markets for open wheel racing.
- The races will be at the same tracks on the same day as the IRL.
- The races will all be for 100 miles.
- There will not be pit stops.
- Name: Infiniti Q45
- Size: 3.5 liter 90-degree V8
- Power: 450 horsepower at 8100 rpm
- Name: Dallara
- Type: Single-seat winged chassis
- Minimum Weight: 1,430 pounds
- Fuel: Gasoline, 25-gallon tank
- Wheelbase: 120 inches
- Track: Front: 67 inches Rear 64 inches
- Aerodynamic Specifications: Ground-effect stepped plane
- Pi Data Acquisition System - Measures steering angle, shock travel, wheel speed, throttle and one spare sensor
- Manufacturer: Ricardo Configuration: Six-speed sequential with gears mounted forward of the differential
- Cockpit: 19 inches wide with Indy Racing League-approved headrest construction Collapsible steering column
- Approved SWEMS on wheels and rear-wing assembly
- Est. $800k to run a full season (12 races) for a single-car team.
- It will be less expensive than Indy Lights was.
Discover how it compares to other series.
Copyright © 2001-2005
InfinitiProSeries.com All Rights Reserved