Children 12 and under Free
Single Day Pass
Three Day Pass
2017 Schedule - June 22-24
Ticket prices include parking for Corvettes and Non-Corvettes.
All parking for the show will be within the Speedway.
Bring your Corvette and park among a sea of Corvettes known as GoldField.
Non-Corvette Paking will be located by the IMS Museum.
There will be a free shuttle to take attendees from the museum to the track.
2018 Schedule - June 21-23
Gates Open at 8 a.m. every day.
C7 Singray Hands On - $70
C4 & C5 Classroom - $70
C6, Z51, ZR1, Grand Sport Classroom - $70
C7 Hands on Experience - $70
New and used Corvettes will be available for purchase, and
attendees will be encouraged to visit the more than 200
Corvette-specialty vendors at the event.
Open each day from 8 a.m.-6 p.m., the Bloomington Gold
Corvettes USA show at IMS will feature a wide variety of
additional attractions, including:
- Gold certification: Visitors may watch Corvettes being
judged for Bloomington Gold's prestigious Gold certification
and the highly coveted Benchmark.
- The 1967 Gold Collection will present 37 of some of the
rarest 1967 Corvettes in the world.
- Track laps: Corvette owners may drive on the IMS oval at 60
mph. Stop by the Bloomington Gold track office during the
show for availability. NOTE: The track office is in the IMS
infield just south of the Alley Café near Gasoline Alley.
- Kiss the Bricks: All drivers participating in track laps will
have a photo op kissing the bricks at 2:15 p.m. Thursday
and again at 9:15 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 2018 Corvette-Chevrolet will be present with eight different
models/colors of the 2018 Corvette.
- Chevy Ride-n-Drive: All Chevrolet cars on the market will be
available for test drives.
- Autocross: Corvette owners may drive on a course in the IMS
infield - five runs for $25 per car. Purchase at Bloomington
Gold track office.
- GoldSpeed: The IMS road course also may be experienced
as a passenger with a professional race car driver. Free for
- Buy or sell: Corvettes of all ages will be available for sale.
- At 5 p.m. Saturday, Bloomington Gold's Gold Tour will leave
the track for an 18-mile course along Indiana roads. More than
1,000 Corvettes will participate. Cost is $10 per Corvette, and
advance registration is required onsite at the track office.
- Block Party in downtown Speedway: After the tour Saturday
night, participants will return to downtown Speedway, where
many restaurant owners are offering discounts. This is free to
attend. Come see the many different Corvettes starting at
about 5:30 p.m.
- Tech talk: GM-certified technician Paul Koerner will offer
Corvette Technology 101 classes. Sign up online at
- John Kraman with Mecum Auctions will give insights into the
auction process, also part of GoldSchool.
- Three Corvette Cutaways (see-through) will be on display in
the plaza, offering great learning tools for Corvette hobbyists.