* Stand H sits along the front straight.
* The bottom row is A and the top row is LL
* Aluminum bleachers with no backrests.
* There is a big screen TV located out in the infield.
* These are popular seats for the Road Racing and Motorcyclee races as you
can see the cars on the infield road course and their entrance onto the oval.
The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
The following 3 photos were taken from the top row seat in Stand H, section 15
Photo-journals from when I sat in these stands:
BRICKYARD 400 - 2002 ,
FORMULA 1 Qualifying - 2003 , 2004 ,
MotoGP Race - 2008 ,