The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
* The Northwest Vista is in Turn 4.
* It has no roof
* Aluminum bleachers with NO backrests.
* There is a NW Vista Deck, which are two rows of aluminum bleachers with
backs, rows A & B. It runs from Section 1-20. The deck sits higher than the rest
of the stand and costs more.
* The NW Vista offers views of the north short chute, Turn 4 and the front straight.
* The bottom row is A and runs up to RR.
* There is a big screen TV in the infield that you can see.
* The sweet spot is Section 1
|2001 Photo taken from Northwest Vista Deck, approx section 8
|2007 Photo taken from Northwest Vista, Section 1, row PP
|2007 Photos taken from Northwest Vista, Section 1, row PP
Photo-journals from when I sat in these stands:
FORMULA 1 Qualifying - 2002 , 2007 ,
FORMULA 1 Race - 2000 , 2002 ,
BRICKYARD 400 - 1998 , 2007 ,
INDY 500 Carb Day - 2001 ,
INDY 500 - 2007 , 2011 ,