The vertical lines you see in the stands are aisles. There are two sections or boxes between aisles.
The Southeast Vista is in Turn 2.
* It has no roof
* There is a SE Vista Deck, which are two rows of aluminum bleachers with
backrests that sit higher than the rest of the stand, rows A & B. It stretches
across Sections 17-32. It is windy up there. These seats cost more too.
* The SE Vista offers views of the south short chute, Turns 2 and the back straight.
You can also see part of the infield road course.
* Aluminum bleachers with NO back rest.
* The bottom row is A and runs up to RR, no rows i or ii
* There is a huge TV across the track for you to watch.
These photos were taken from the SE Vista Deck during practice for the 2003 Indy 500
|The following 2 photos were taken from the top of Section 23 in the SE Vista
|Photo-journals from when I sat in these stands:
Indy Lights Race - 2003 ,
INDY 500 - 2009 , 2010 ,